Saturday, August 17, 2013

Week in Review (Day 6) (Dawn)

I am finding following this diet is very doable as long as I have shopped and planned my meals for the day. I have not felt deprived at all and the cravings have already decreased! It's amazing how many options there  are to replace the snack foods.

 The hard part for me has been when it comes to social situations. People notice you are ordering special or not eating what is offered to eat or drink. I get tired of explaining to people as to why I am doing this!   I was not prepared when eating out one day this week and ended up eating a sauce that was not sugar free. So I now have an "emergency kit" in my car with an acceptable salad dressing and snack for those unplanned situations.  I have replaced my chip cravings with a crunchy flax seed cracker that I found in the health food store. So its taken some adjusting to new situations but easy to remedy.

I have continued to have some low level headaches and a few days of bloating as I am increasing my dose of anti-fungal medicine. I have exercised every day which has felt great! It starts my day off with more energy and enthusiasm. Getting the qi moving really helps body mind and spirit! My commitment to 15 minutes of exercise makes it less daunting. I am struggling with keeping myself hydrated with the recommended water intake.

Do you  have problems with fatigue, bloating, arthritis, allergies, low blood sugar, weight gain, anxiety, depression, PMS or acne. Have you taken antibiotics, steroids, birth control pills, estrogen replacement therapy, chemo or radiation?  Consider this diet and lifestyle changes as part of your healing protocol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment