Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Day 2 (Dawn)

I started off the day tired due to the fact that I stayed up too late blogging! But I am happy to say I still got up at 6 am and meditated then did my 15 minute interval workout followed by a short ab workout. I felt pretty good all day except for an occasional dull headache that would come and go. I do not normally get headaches so I attribute this to one of the side effects of the body beginning to cleanse. This is a good sign.  I chose to take the Nystatin for the anti-fungal. I am starting slowly with one a day but will build to 3/ day by increasing the dose every three days. Its important to begin slowly so that the body doesn't react too strongly to the cleanse. I did have some major cravings this afternoon but did not hit the bag of salty yummy organic chips that I love so much.  Instead I munched on some celery and a slice of turkey.  Still feeling not quite satisfied I dug my spoon into a delicious jar of coconut butter. This heavenly healthy fat helps curb the cravings I get, but I just have to be careful to only eat 1 spoonful! Dinner consisted of a turkey meatloaf with steamed Kale and a salad.    Getting enough sleep is one of my daily challenges and I am exhausted today so 10 pm to bed is really too late but an improvement for me. Room for improvement but happy with my will power today.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment