Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pizza Time! (Crystal)

I thought I would share one of my favorite "quick meals." Veggie Pizza! There are many variations if this that I have made and each one has been so delicious it feels like cheating.






Ingredients:
Sami's Bakery Millet and Flax Pizza Crust
Organic (no sugar) tomato or pizza sauce
Oregano
Olive Oil
Veggies of choice (this one has Kale, red peppers and tomatoes, but I often use onions, spinach, green peppers and fresh basil)

Preheat oven to 350
Cook onions, green or red peppers on stovetop over medium heat in olive oil
slightly wilt kale or spinach
spread pizza sauce on crust and sprinkle oregano
add cooked veggies and raw tomatoes
drizzle olive oil over top
Cook for 11-15 minutes until crust is slightly golden on edges

I promise you won't miss the cheese!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment