Monday, September 2, 2013

Good Morning Sunshine (Dawn)

Even though I have never been "addicted" to coffee, I do enjoy the warmth and ritual of a mug off organic coffee with sweetened soy milk on the weekends. I had my version of a "healthy" latte that was just sweet enough and emotionally satisfying. Well it still had lots of sugar and soy which are not part of the candida cure way of life. (Actually I was quite surprised at how much sugar it was in my little bit of soy milk) So here is my new version which I find almost as satisfying! I love the warmth of the chai spices and I still get to enjoy the comfort of the relationship with my mug :)
Unsweetened almond milk, 7 drops of stevia, 1 chai tea bag in my mug and a couple paleo biscuits watching the rising sun is very satisfying!








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment